Vibrant, colorful and dynamic, India is a nation that inspires the imagination and overloads the senses. Our tour has been carefully planned to offer an itinerary that focuses on two of India's most iconic attractions: the Taj Mahal and the Royal Bengal Tiger.
Offering unbeatable value for the money, our 12 day Incredible India tour travels India's famed Golden Triangle visiting the historic sights of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, with the addition of a chance to go on safari in Ranthambore National Park in search of the majestic but elusive Royal Bengal tiger.
Take the opportunity to join us for the many unforgettable experiences this intoxicating country offers. Explore the busy markets of Old Delhi; discover invaluable collections of arts and crafts; learn about the tiger, its habitat and prey; visit the Amber Fort; sample succulent and spicy cuisine; barter for handicrafts in Jaipur's historic bazaar; and marvel at the incomparable Taj Mahal, considered by many to be the greatest monument to love ever built.
- Round trip international airfare including taxes and fuel surcharges
- 9 nights' accommodation at conveniently located 5-star hotels in Indian cities
- 16 included meals: 9 international buffet breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners
- All ground transportation within India including transfers, sightseeing and intercity drives. Also included is the baggage handling fee during the tour while in India
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours include entrance fees:
Old & New Delhi includes Raj Ghat, Red Fort (drive past), Jamme Masjid, Rickshaw ride and walking tour of old city, India Gate and Presidents palace square and Humayun's Tomb Agra includes Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daulah and the Taj Mahal 2 game drives in Ranthambhore national park, village and school visit and Amber fort visit in Jaipur
- This tour offers the perfect balance between included tour features and flexibility
- Fully guided tours with professional English speaking Tour Manager/Guides for groups
We are confident that you will not find a better value to tour India. Our Incredible India tour includes international flights, 9 nights’ accommodation, 15 meals and a wide range of highlights and activities.
We spent the last few years thoroughly researching this exotic destination, meticulously analyzing every single aspect of the top India tour producers in the North American market, especially their itineraries, hotels, included features, restaurants and menus, tour guides, transportation, and shopping. From our work, we learned how to improve on the industry standard.
By negotiating hard and using our knowledge of the destination, we have designed a tour that we firmly believe offers an incomparable experience for the money. We have created a trip, in such a way, and from a totally different perspective, as if we do it for ourselves -- for our very first journey to this great destination. That’s what makes World Spree different from others -- we treat as we expect to be treated and do everything with that in mind.