Stretching from the snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas down to the palm-fringed beaches of the Indian Ocean, India is a country of endless contrasts. Vibrant, colorful and dynamic, it is a nation that inspires the imagination and overloads the senses. Our 14-day tour has been carefully designed to provide the perfect blend of sightseeing, history, culture and the exotic.
Start your tour with a visit to India's capital city Delhi, with its vibrant contrast between the Old City and New Delhi. Enjoy a walk through the Old Quarter and Chandni Chowk, one of the oldest markets in town. Nothing compares to the surreal beauty of the Taj Mahal at sunrise, and you will have the opportunity to witness this magical scene.
Travel India's famed Golden Triangle, visiting the historic sights of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, with a chance to go on safari in Ranthambore National Park in search of the majestic but elusive Royal Bengal tiger. Learn about the tigers, ride in a 4 X 4 jeep up to the Amber Fort, sample succulent and spicy cuisine; and barter for handicrafts in Jaipur's historic bazaar. Immerse yourself in the Indian culture as we take you off road for an overnight camp in a tiny village.
Our Incredible India tour offers the perfect balance between included tour features and free time for relaxation and independent exploration.
- Round trip international airfare including taxes and fuel surcharges
- 11 nights' accommodation at conveniently located 5-star hotels in Indian cities
- 22 included meals: 11 international buffet breakfasts, 5 lunches and 6 dinners
- All ground transportation within India including transfers, sightseeing and intercity drives
- Also included is the baggage handling fee during the tour and tips for your included meals, rides and activities
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours include entrance fees: Old & New Delhi includes Raj Ghat, Red Fort (drive past), Jamme Masjid, Rickshaw ride and walking tour of old city, India Gate and Presidents palace square and Humayun's Tomb Agra includes Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daulah and the Taj Mahal 2 game drives in Ranthambhore national park, village and school visit Amber fort visit in Jaipur
- Village experience, camel cart ride, bonfire with folk dance performance
- Fully guided tours with professional English speaking Tour Manager/Guides for groups
We are confident that you will not find better value to India. Our Incredible India tour includes international flights, 11 nights' accommodation, 22 meals and a wide range of highlights and activities.
We spent the last few years thoroughly researching this exotic destination, meticulously analyzing every single aspect of the top India tour producers in the North American market, especially their itineraries, hotels, included features, restaurants and menus, tour guides, transportation, and shopping. From our work, we learned how to improve on the industry standard.
By negotiating hard and using our knowledge of the destination we have designed a tour that we firmly believe offers an incomparable experience for the money. We have created a trip, in such a way, and from a totally different perspective, as if we do it for ourselves -- for our very first journey to this great destination. That’s what makes World Spree different from others -- we treat as expect to be treated and do everything with that in mind.