Indochina is a region rich in ancient traditions and architect, enticing images and unforgettable experiences. Our extensive tour allows you to experience the unforgettable magic of the Orient at your leisure and with professional English-speaking guides. You will be immersed into the Orient's vibrant, neon-lit cities, beautiful colonial architecture and ancient temples shrouded in tropical jungle vegetation. The beautiful white sand beaches, unforgettable sweet aromas of fresh and fragrant topical flowers and the spicy and exotic flavors of the local cuisine will soothe the soul and please the senses. Explore four different countries with their varied and contrasting highlights.
Our tour will begin in Thailand in the big, brash and bustling city of Bangkok with its ancient temples and city life, and then in direct contrast, follow the lush hills and jungle of the north around Chiang Mai. You will have the opportunity to visit (and shop at) the floating market at Damnoen Saduak. A visit to Wat Po will afford you the unforgettable sight of the Giant Reclining Buddha, and for nature lovers, an unforgettable experience of visiting an Ecotourism park and wildlife sanctuary dedicated to the survival and development of Thai Elephants. In Laos, we visit the beautiful city of Luang Prabang on the banks of the majestic Mekong River. Experience the spiritual and holy Binthabhat ceremony (Alms giving), visit the Royal Palace and temples and meet and interact with local monks. An opportunity to cruise on mighty Mekong and visit the Pak Ou caves offers hours of beautiful landscapes, exploring and photo opportunities.
Cambodia offers the largest and most famous temple complexes in the world, including the magical and mystical ruins of Angkor Wat, one of the region's undoubted highlights. Immerse yourself in the religious culture while attending a private blessing by the local monks.
Our tour continues to its conclusion in Vietnam where we will travel from north to south, experiencing its capital, Hanoi, and beautiful Halong Bay before experiencing the laid back charm of Hoi An and historic Hue, then onto enjoy the breakneck pace of modern Saigon. Enjoy several cruises, including the incredible Halong Bay overnight cruise.
Carefully planned and constructed, this tour offers an unbeatable insight into the region, its history and its people. You will learn about ancient kingdoms, experience striking landscapes, taste spicy and aromatic foods and enjoy the genuinely warm hospitality of the local people.
This tour includes all of the must see and highlights while allowing for optional tours, such as the Water Puppet Show and a chance to explore the famous Cu Chi tunnels, which were used during the Vietnam War, for those who want even more.
- Package tour to four countries of Indochina: Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam
- Roundtrip international airfare including taxes and fuel surcharges
- All Intra-Indochina, flights, ground transportation and transfers
- Deluxe hotel accommodations with daily American buffet breakfast
- 35 bountiful meals including 22 American buffet breakfasts, 7 lunches and 6 dinners
- Comprehensive private group tours including all entrance, activity and ride fees per itinerary
- National English-speaking tour guide for a group of 10 or more passengers in Vietnam And Thailand and Professional English-speaking city tour guides in Cambodia and Laos
Our 22-night 24-day Indochina's Ever Changing Faces tour includes all the major highlights these four countries – Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam - have to offer. In addition, we designed the tour with a pace to allow for non-rushed sightseeing, time for relaxation and self-exploration, along with optional tours providing opportunities to those who want to delve deeper.
- Compared to similar itineraries promoted by our competitors, World Spree's package tour features handpicked 4.5 to 5-star hotels in convenient locations, as opposed to the 4-star or lower hotels used by other companies. Unlike other tour companies, the hotels we use have character. We choose colonial style hotels, oceanfront beach resorts and international chains with a central location. Though we want you to travel with an open mind and be adventurous in the daytime, we want you to have all the comforts of home in the evening such as: Great locations; comfortable beds; good lighting; air conditioning; cable TV; power showers and delicious American buffet breakfasts to look forward to. The truth is that if we do not enjoy staying in a hotel, we don’t put our clients there. We choose the hotels for this itinerary as if we do it for ourselves.
- Our package tour includes a memorable overnight cruise on Halong Bay, the single greatest tourist attraction in Vietnam. Most of our competitors offer a day cruise which lasts only a few hours. This saves on cost, but cheats tour participants who see only a portion of the huge bay. World Spree tours, on the other hand, overnights on a comfortable ship, takes in the most spectacular scenery (only available on the overnight cruise), visits floating villages and fishermen, and even allows time for a swim on a beautiful beach.
- Our reasonably-priced tour does not have any pre-arranged shopping stops - the "shopping traps" arranged by many North American tour operators to generate commissions that subsidize their low prices and underpaid service staffs. World Spree considers this practice unethical. We say NO to "shopping traps."
Do shop around and compare the different tours on the market, and you will be convinced that World Spree offers the best value to Indochina!