This ambitious itinerary represents the best wonders China has to offer. It's a perfect trip to discover China's past, present and future as well as China's scenic and cultural diversity.
Your China tour starts in Northern China. You will begin by admiring Beijing's imperial treasures and walk on the Great Wall of China. Your tour then continues to Xian, in China's heartland where you will view the famed Terra-Cotta Army Legion of 6,000 warriors. You will then continue on to Chengdu, the largest, yet most laid-back city in Southwest China, where you sip an afternoon tea and visit the Giant Panda Reserve.
Afterwards, you will fly to Hong Kong and experience that dynamic city where "East meets West." Continuing on to Guilin, you will enjoy a cruise on the meandering Li River and come to understand why Guilin is famed for "the best scenery under heaven." Finally, you will travel to China's bustling East Coast to metropolitan Shanghai for an eye-open journey into China's most amazing and modern city. From Shanghai, a side trip offers you a chance to visit the 2,500-year-old city of Suzhou, famed for its classic Chinese gardens. This excursion also includes a visit to the Water town Tongli.
This tour is fully packed, fast-paced and family-friendly. No other tours brings you this many included features in an ideal 17-day China vacation package.
- Roundtrip international airfare including taxes and fuel surcharges
- All Intra-China flights, ground transportation and transfers
- First class hotel accommodations with private bath and daily American buffet breakfast
- Comprehensive private sightseeing tours including entrance fees
- 33 bountiful meals including 15 American buffet breakfasts, 12 lunches and 6 dinners (subject to change depending on China internal flight schedule)
- Unique culinary events including an authentic Peking Duck dinner, a delicious Dumpling Banquet in Xian, and mouth-watering Dim Sum lunch at the iconic Jumbo Floating Seafood Restaurant in Hong Kong
- Special evening show including a breathtaking Shanghai Acrobatics
- Exclusive Culture InSites Program: Hutong tour in rickshaws, including visits to a local family home and home-hosted lunch, etc.
- Professional service of an expert resident Tour Director throughout China for a group of 10 travelers or more
- Professional local guiding service in each destination city
- Baggage handling service throughout China