|Departure - Return Dates
|Land Only||Air & Land||Book|
- Tour Fare: Fares are in U.S. funds, per person, based on double occupancy, including fuel surcharges and government taxes and fees.
- Additional Costs:China visa fee, add-on airfare from your home city to airline gateways, where applicable, optional travel protection, seating selection and excess baggage, and tips & gratuities.
- Payment Schedule:A non-refundable deposit of $500 per person required to secure a reservation. The balance payment is due 75 days prior to the departure date. Spaces and pricing are subject to availability.
- "Land Only" Packages: Land Only packages exclude international flights and transfers between airport and hotels on arrival and departure days. Information about transfer by taxi and private transfer options are available upon request. China domestic flights and transportation as specified in the itinerary are included.
The "Land only" package starts from Beijing on Day 2 with hotel accommodation and the city tour starts in the morning of Day 3. The "Land only" tour ends in Shanghai on Day 12.
- Triple Occupancy rate is the same as double occupancy.
Note:The Triple Occupant room is usually just a standard room and the third occupant will be on a cot, roll-away or sofa bed. It will be tight quarters for three adults.
- Child Discount: Child discount is not available for this tour. This tour is not suitable for children under 6 years of age.
- Business Class and/or Premium Economy Class Upgrade for transpacific flights is available at additional cost. Please contact us for upgrade pricing.
- Airline seating and baggage: Fees may be charged by airlines for services such as preferred seat selection and baggage handling, etc., and are subject to change without prior notice. Regulations on baggage allowance as well as rules of traveling at foreign airports could vary by airliners and airports. Please be sure to check with the airline concerned for the updated information.